Address: Sundargadh, Ta- Halwad, Dist-Morbi
Threshing & cleaning groundnut pods are both labour intensive tasks. Janakbhai Rathod has made a thresher cum cleaning device. It separates the pods and removes the residual soil on the pods and cleans the twigs and other debris. It uses 2.5 to 2 liter diesel to run for an hour processing 120-140 kg of pods. This machine is driven by PTU shaft on a tractor.
- This machine separates the soil from the peanuts (cleaning).
- The soil is cleared from 120 to 140 kg of complete peanuts in 1 hour.
- Dry grass sticks are also separated from the peanuts along with the soil.
- The machine does not require frequent replacement of spare parts. So that its maintenance costs come down.
- The spare parts of the machine do not deteriorate quickly, so the machine has to be greased.
- This machine runs on a tractor and can be carried anywhere.