Invitation for Tender for Civil work (labour work with material) up to 10th April, 2017
GIAN is registered under the Bombay Public Charitable Trust Act of 1861 as a Trust and a Society., invites sealed quotations from the experience civil contractors for plaster work, tile work & paint work of office premises at Satellite Complex, Vastrapur, Satellite, Ahmedabad. The labour contractor should quote the rates as per square foot of area.
Description: working area for following work
- Removal of old plaster with tiles: Approximately 2225 Sq.Ft.
- New plaster work: Approximately 2225 Sq. Ft.
- Plastic paint: Approximately 8032 Sq. Ft
- Wall putti work: Approximately 8032 Sq. Ft
- Tile work: Approximately 2225 Sq. Ft
- Pluming work as per requirement with standard PVC pipe and accessories.
- Marble semi polishing work: Approximately 1800 Sq. Ft.
- Marble mirror polishing work: Approximately 1000 Sq .Ft
(Note: actual work area can/may be reducing or extent on sole
discretionary powers of in charge officer
Scope of Work:
The scope of work includes :
- Complete line out work.
- Removal of plaster with old tiles.
- New plaster with tiles work.
- Removal of paints. Fresh wall putty work and new plastic paint.
- Removal of garbage, waste materials, sand, broken bricks etc.
Time for completion: The works has to be completed within a three months.
Validity of Work Order: The contractor must start the work within one week.
Details about the site: Site is situated at Bungalow No.1, Satellite Complex, Vastrapur, Satellite, Ahmedabad 380015
Payment shall be made on different stages of work completion as indicated below:
- 50% - removal of plaster with tiles, removal of old paint, pluming work.
- 25% - while making of tile work, wallputti work. Marble polishing work.
- 25 % - after completion of prescribed work and satisfaction of in charge officer.
Insurance and Risk: All Necessary insurance and risk to be wore by contractor till the job is handed over.
Price Escalation: No price escalation will be allowed by organization at any time for whatsoever the reasons.
The price quoted: The Contractor shall quote his price which should include all taxes, duties and all other applicable i.e. sales tax, income tax, custom duty, contract tax, Entry service tax, etc. No extra cost will be entertained on a/c of any taxes and duties.
Risk Purchase: In the event of failure to fulfill the terms and execution of work as per letter of contract / work order. The organization reserves the right to make the contractual obligations carried out by alternative arrangements and organization shall recover from contractor any additional cost involve there in.
Liquidated damage: 1% per week from schedule date of completion subject to maximum of 10% of total contract value. No liquidated damage is applicable. If the compellation period of work exceeds beyond the stipulated period of contract due to no fault of the contractor.
Termination of contract: Organization reserves the rights to terminate the contract either in part of in full due to reasons for delay in completion, bad workmanship, or any other abnormalities notice during construction work. Organization in such events give 7 days’ notice in writing to the contractor for this decision to do so.
Other terms and conditions:
- All labors, tools and implements required for above mentioned work should be supplied by contractor.
- The contractor should executive the work strictly in accordance with the specification and work order.
- In case the work is not up to the specification. The organization reserves the rights to terminate the contract or deduct the cost thereof.
- Income tax and sales tax will be deducted as per act.
- The payment will be made after measurement of work on its completion by the internal reviewer and duly certified by Architect. If any work either of temporary or permanent nature,
- was found necessary to be completed and not mentioned in tender shall have to be done without extra cost. The works needs to be completed in all respect,
- The contractor has to follow Contract labour regulation and abolition Act 1970 as may required
Any dispute or difference under or arising out of in respect of the agreement/accepted contract may be referred to the sole arbitration of person appointed by the organization; his decision in matter will be final and will be abide by the contractor. The arbitration shall be carried out as per arbitration act 1996 and rules made there under as amended from time to time.
- The contractor should be well experienced in civil work. It is necessary to show the proof of above experience.
- The onus of adhering to all the rules and regulations according to statuary labour laws lies solely with the contractor. We expect them to strictly follow all the rules with highly ethical practice towards work. There will be no compromise in the regards.
- Preferences will be given to well experience local contractors. The decision of organization will be final in this regards.
NOTE: We expect the quotations from a genuine experienced contractor only. Organization reserves the rights to selection or rejection of the participants in the tender. The decision of organization will be final and no any quarries will be entertained.
Tender Opening Date: 11th April, 2017 at GIAN office. All the participants are requested to be present during opening.